Are you a high school student, college student, or adult looking to make a longer-term commitment to helping the GRPC? Join our intern team!
We view internships as a partnership – ideally, your internship will help you just as much as it helps us!
We ask the following of our interns:
- Interns must be at least 16 years old.
- Interns should commit to at least six months regular service at the GRPC.
- Alternatively, interns can arrange to complete a special project at the GRPC.
- Interns that work with children have special requirements.
- Interns should be responsible and open to communication.
Does that sound like you? If so, read on to learn about our current internship opportunities!
Please note: we have a small staff and want to make sure internships are meaningful to you and helpful to our organization. Reach out at any time, but please be patient if we aren’t able to immediately begin working on your project.
The GRPC Education Team is always looking for volunteers who can be “on call” to help us translate our educational and outreach materials! This important work makes our programs more accessible to our community and can usually be done from home. All languages are welcome, and we especially need help with:
*We could film you in person or online – however you are more comfortable.
We do not currently need additional volunteers for the following languages – thank you to our volunteers!