Camp Guadalupe Information for Families
What does your camper need to know?
General Camp Information
- Camp will be held outside. Campers should be prepared to spend the day outside: appropriately dressed for the weather, sun protection applied, etc.
- All families and campers are expected to review and understand the Covid-19 Safety procedures linked and listed below.
Drop off and Pickup procedures
- Drop off and Pickup will be at the GRPC Visitor Center (438 Coleman Ave, San Jose, 95110). Look for staff in the driveway!
- Camp starts at 9:30 AM; please arrive no earlier than 9:15 AM. Staff will not be available to supervise children before that time.
- Everyone must wear a mask during drop off and pickup.
- Families will answer health assessment questions every day at drop off.
- Camp ends at 1:30 PM; campers not picked up by 1:40 will be supervised by staff. Every attempt will be made to contact guardians – if there is no contact by 2:30 and the child has not been picked up, we will contact the appropriate agency.
- A late pick-up fee of $1/minute will be charged until 1:45. $2/minute will be charged after that.
Packing Meals and Snacks
- Campers will be required to bring their own snacks, meals, and water bottles each day.
- If a camper fails to bring lunch, we will contact the guardian. If the guardian cannot be reached, lunch will be provided for a fee.
- All registration questions should be directed to SummerCamp@grpg.org.